Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Birthday Weekend!!

As you all know i was counting down the days til my weekend getaway for my birthday! So i thought i would blogg about it.  It went absolutley exactly as planned, somewhat, and was crazy fun!


First set out about 3:30 in Meg's Mini van! which was an amazing trip! The only downfall was that the short 4 hour drive that it was supposed to be, turned into an almost 6 hour
journey!!!! Between traffic and PEE brakes we finally made it to our hotel room around 9:30 ish?? NOT TO SURE? LOL but i do know that when we finally arrived at DAYS INN the level of excitement went crazy!

I get there to check in thinking i was soooo on the ball, i had reserved my room along with my brother in law's room about a month ago, and so did my girl friends! SO MY LUCK HAVE IT, they have there room but so conveniantly mine had not been reported by priceline..... So i may have turned a little bit of my red neck loose, cause i think the F-WORD may have been used once or twice? not to sure, but the next thing i know "CONVENIANTLY" a King size room WITH a jacuzzi tub opened up just for me!! (got to love it)  so that worked out a ok with us!!


Friday night i had big plans! i'm talking BIG PLANS? #1 i had NO KIDS, #2 A "DD"  for the night and #3 my best gal pals at my side!  SOoooooo you can only imagine my plans of hitting the night, clubbing, partying, going CRAZY!! So i Got my little black dress on that i have not been able to fit in years! Threw on my black high heels! I was looking sexy to the max! So ........................................................................... We went to applebees had a few drinks and ate til we were stuffed and called it a night, Yeah i know what your thinking, but i decided i really was tired, dang those 3 kids!!! ok then moving right along, 

Had an Amazing night alone with the hubster! Let me let you in on a little secret ladies, if you want to happy for the rest of your life get a red neck american to marry you! I have been married for almost 8 years now and i'm TELLING YOU it only gets better with age, (Kinda like Wine) (ironic) but for real, he will work hard for the money, (you know come home with dirty hands)(shut up you know you like it too), work hard at the homestead, be a hell of a father, and hold you like you have never been held before:) Sorry got carried away there for a sec........

N E ways, unfortunatly my big plans of sleeping in did not happen either, you see jeremy is used to waking up at the un godley hour of 4 am every morning so 7 am to him is super sleeping in! so after a private breakfast session we wake up the rest of the gang and head out! 

8 1/2 hours of floating the guadalupe, losing my glasses, getting sung to, bus school bus rides, (with no seat belts i might add) and lots of ice cold beverages, we head to the hotel, maybe going out tonight? maybe not?  Yeah about that def prob NOT! TO Exhausted are you crazy!! so off to dinner we go, then back to the hotel i think we ALL passed out COLD by like 11:00 pm. Sad i know BUT it was so amazingly fun! it was nice to get away and have time alone with my hubby, and also spend some quality time with my bffs!!!!!!

BACK TO REALITY ALL 3 kids have strep, 2 are running fever, the house i spent a whole week on cleaning and scrubing, climbing and conquering mount laundry keeping up with it all, .... is now in total ruins, Mount Laundry has made a miraclous come back, tornando did not miss my living rrom, and where the HELL do ALL these DISHES keep coming from!!  ....OH WELL what ya going to do?  

1 comment:

  1. Some of my favorite memories were on the river with friends... pre-kids, we made a trip every year.
    Dang kids. ;)

    Looks like yall had fun...
    I love your pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete