Monday, May 23, 2011

four wheelers.......

What a weekend!! I'm so ready for this week to fly by so I'm kinda glad the weekend flew by! I had a great one though, usually do. Even though  Jeremy and i ad to work it turned out to be a pretty good couple of days off!!

Friday i had to work til noon, no patients so it went by pretty fast! i always need time to catch up on paperwork and such! About 1 :30 me and my best friend Meghan went to Academy's with Asher and Ry lee. So instead of having to take the whole circus with me it was a nice break!  I only had to yell at Asher like 4-5 X, so hey that;s pretty good, ill take it,it didn't even start storming on us til we got back  into the car to come home. NE ways the whole purpose of this trip was to find A.)Meg some water shoes for THE GUADALUPE TRIP!!YA YA and B.) to find some water resistant bags to carry phones and such in for THE GUADALUPE TRIP YA YA!! If you can't tell I'm pretty stoked about my birthday trip this year!! NO KIDS 2 days floating down the river!! relaxation is only days away! i can already feel the sunburn LOL!  Asher must of been pretty tired cause he passed smooth out on the home, which is not like him at all!! he NEVER sleeps!! EVER only when i hold him down at night and he totally gives up lol  He didn't even let go of his plane that he got at the store! so cute!





So Saturday morning came and went, again only had to work til noonish with our nurse practitioner. very easy going so she is very easy to work.  Fun too i might add!! then back home to do  a rush clean up job on the house! And Jeremy even helped me! amazing right? We had a few friends over and they brought there four wheelers over too. The four wheeler that we just bought is the explanation of the face book posting last Tuesday of " men are so spoiled" i thought jeremy was going to have a break down fit! seriously!?? but it all worked out in the end i guess he got what he wanted, i get to go to Florida for vacation and every body's happy right? WHATEVER... moving on shall we..... He really is a great guy and I feel bad that i get all the little stuff i want for example shoes that i bought at Acadamy, i couldn't just get me some shoes, i mean come on i have 2 girls and it was SOOOO cute that they had a pair in my size, hannah's size and Rylee's size all in the same color!! He usually does not get to go shopping with me and spend money and stupid wants ( NOT NEEDS) so i gave in. He also is THE BEST DAD in the entire world! no, seriously he should of been like a mom or something he is so awesome with all of them, i guess thats why they like him better. so since last tuesday he has been on that thing, with the older 2 non stop, this to shall pass , i know! OH and speaking of them likeing him better, Rylee is supposed to be MY baby! He already has Asher and Hannah that like him better! And i really thought she was going to be my follower, she only lets ME put her to sleep, She crawls across the room just for ME, for 8 long months now i have been coaching the most important word in the American Language..."MAMA"   and guess what that little miss priss blurts out the other day......"DADA.... DADA.... over and over again like she was trying to get a rise out me! woman so manipulative een at such a young age, and she does it right in front of him!! YOu should of seen his face!!! OMG to die for, pure joy it was def one of those moments!! I forgave her though cause she still only wants me 90% of the time maybe she didn't want him to feel un loved !LOL

Sunday Morning church was even more awesome than usual, my best friend meg's got baptized!! Andthe girls had Home made dresses that MATCHED on! so cute! and what perfect opportunity to wear the matching flip flops! SEE i told you they needed them! LOL  So that;s about it! oh I didn;t get raptured on saturday either! LOL i called my brother at 5:30, he lives in mary land, and he said he was still there! but Danah ( my sister in law) and the kids were piles of clothes!! LOL such a jokester~! He also said he thought about going to good will and buying a bunch of old clothes and throwing down town just before 6 pm! LOL WOW now that would of been soooo funny( ONLY DANIEL WOULD THINK OF SOMETHING LIKE THIS)  Danah called me at like 7 last night but i did not hear my phone ring, i called her back and she said, "oh thank goodness i thouhgt you had been ra[tured, Dan said if you got raptured and he didn't he was going to be PISSED!!!!"
I don't know what's up with this picture? weird color's? sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment