Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Proud Moments

My Beautiful Daughter Hannah is so talented in every way!  She is very Passionate about softball and is pretty good if i say so myself! Sometime i wonder about her, school grade wise, but she once again suprised me and touched my heart! She not only passed all her taks test with flying colors, but she got commendable on her writing taks test.  This is what made me think to dedicate this blog to my oldest girl!

She wrote this story in school this year and it made me bawl like a litlle baby!
And of coarse i lamentated it and put the rough draft in Rylee's Baby book! The original copy is proudly hung up in her school! ( so proud):)

"The best day of life" By Hannah Lankford
On September 17, 2010 my mom had a baby.  Her name is Rylee Kim Lankford.  She was born on the 17th day of the month just like my brother Asher.  She has my mom's eyes, dad's chin, my looks, my hair, and mine forever.  When i held her for the first time she giggled, and i started to cry.  Mom says she looks like me when i was baby.  Everyone in the family was there, even my uncle Mike who is the Army, came all the way from El Paso.  I was so joyful when my two year old cousin, Maddock, held Rylee and he was happy, even though he likes being the baby. I heard Rylee from the room that they cleaned her in, i wanted to rescue her. That was the best day of  my life, the day i got my best friend, my baby sister!


She is only in the  4th grade so i think its pretty good! She might not feel so much joy when she is throwing her stuff arouund, or playing in her make up, but i'll always have this to show her how much she loves her, from the moment she held her:)

No comments:

Post a Comment