Saturday, June 18, 2011

ITS BEEN AWHILE

ITS BEEN AWHILE.........

It's been awhile since I have blogged last and I do apologize.  But you have to understand it is officially birthday season for us.  My Daughter will be turning 10 years old on the 22nd. I can not believe time can go by so fast in a matter of a blink of an eye.  You always here older wiser people tell you, enjoy it, it goes by so fast.  We shrug em off thinking yeah right you don't live with almost 5 year old wild child that thinks he is crocodile Dundee?  But the truth is, they may make your head spin like the exorcist 85% of the time, but when you look back it does.....fly by.  

So where to start , Hannah is a SOFTBALL master( in my opinion) lol, completely not interested in cheer leading any more or ballet for that matter, (imagine all the money I could of saved) SIIGHHH oh wells, Her team won 1 st place in wise county 8u last year, but this year the entire team moved up to 10u, which is a good thing cause they play so well together.  Hannah plays short stop by the way! lol NE ways we played in the same tournament this year and we won 2 ND place! which is awesome because all of our girls are 8-9 playing against 10-11 y/o girls! so you can only imagine how awesome they are going to be next year! That was a very long Saturday, 7-6, thankfully my mom watched the baby fore me so she didn't have to be miserable.  long story short, she yet again rocked my world, with grand slams, high ball catching and just plain amazing heart and soul with every moment of each game, (in the 100 degree weather) now that's a true softball queen!


Next is the upcoming 1-0 party!  She has an obsession with American girl dolls, so since we are saving for Florida vacation this year, We agreed on a trip to Dallas Galleria , and maybe a few friends over the weekend before for a MINI slumber party! well... that went out the window very quickly, Hannah is a social butterfly, does not have any enemies (except her brother) and many many BFF!! So 3 friends turned into 4 Friends turned into 5 friends! Grrr, it would of been a few more, but in t case of sharing custody this weekend fell on dad's weekends:) It was def a good time!




Hannah has grown so much,  I was reading Heather's blog the other day, in her experiences of firsts seeing the bean, hearing that heart swoosh, and tears came to my eyes,  Heather was one of the people who came to the hospital to see Hannah the day she was born, i was very drugged,lol but i do remember her and her mom stopping by just to say hi, i will never forget that, .... sorry NE ways my baby will be 10 on Tuesday, we have laughed, cry ed, screamed at each other, but  i love her so much.  I sometimes think, what if..... what if I did not get pregnant ? Where would i be? and it makes me sad, i don't know? I really could not imagine my life any other way? so the real great part of this tale is slumber party was a success, i am officially an awesome mom, (bonus points) and all the girls always love coming to my house! and I love having each of them, so does Asher i might add! (such a player) we did facials, Mani/pedis and crafts! it was really fun, one of the girls told Hannah that she had the best mom ever!  I was laterally lit up with happiness! i really love my kids and love doing stuff, so it was nice to hear, so later on that night Hannah told me thank you gave me a kiss, cuddled up in my lap and said I'm glad your my mom, OMG i wanted to start bawling!  it was def one for my memory box in my brain that i will replay over and over!  

oh yeah BTW i would not of been able to home make 6 pillows(names included), 6 pair of flip flops, 6 picture frames, 6 hair bows, and 6 pedicures/6sets of fake nails,(also painting) with out the help of MY BFF Meg's! Thanks again Girl i would be LOST without you!
I would add more pics but don't want to step boundaries with parents by putting there kids pictures on the Internet! lol

The other morning i woke up to find Asher and Rylee both in my bed! it was so cute i had to take a picture!
Another thing that has happened since i last blogged, Rylee now has just enough hair for pig tails!! so excited, just little one in the back, but hey, I'll take what i can get !!

she is such a ham! every time a camera gets in front of her she just cheese's


also when I was buying all the Slumber party food at wally world, Asher started giggling and said,:mom, mom come here" as he motioned for me to come closer so he get whisper loudly in my ear, giggling at the same time,... i lean down, already laughing to myself, i know its going to be something crazy,..."Mom, mom (giggle giggle) can i buy a water gun so when the girls come over and i can sneak up on them like a venomous cobra, craw through the grass hide beside the pool, then when the are  playing there girl games jump up and SHOOT EM' right in there butts?" ........................... So how could i say no,? i mean he IS her little brother! isn't that what brothers are good for, pestering the crap out of you! HAHA
one more picture, then i swear I'm done, my baby princess hair is curly, which is strange to me because i have board straight, and so does my mom, (she perms it is guys) , Jerm's is straight but alot of woman on his side do have curly hair! so when her little hair gets wet i think its the sweetest thing in the world!

that is all have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment