Tuesday, August 30, 2011

LOVE

8 years ago i married my best friend, but lets start from square one............

I had gone to a party at our friends Jason's house and saw this red headed guy that was making joke after joke keeping me laughing the entire night, mind you he was not even talking to me or in the same room but my conversation interest was always directed toward him.  every time i went to Jason's house to hang out i would hope he would be there just to say hi to me! And he always did acknowledge the fact i was there, with a smile or some way to get my attention by making me laugh at his jokes or commenting on my pimping red mini van!!  i was a 17 year girl that was crushing on 21 year old guy who thought... why would a 21 year old be even slightly interested with me??

Well....... I can honestly tell you the moment i knew he had to be mine, the moment i knew that this man who always kept a smile on my face, lit my face up just by walking into a room, made and still makes my heart skip a beat by a crack of a smile was one special moment. i remember like t was yesterday,  i was sitting on the coach the first to arrive with my girl CJ to a Halloween party and in walks my crush (who still has no idea i think that i have a huge crush)  Wearing a girls wig and a dress with Jason Carter!  I laughed so hard!! that was the moment ladies and gents! that was the moment i knew he had to mine! Romantic huh?
I got talked into a bon fire in feb! it was cold i remember that!   Well up strolls my red neck in his pearl snap and asked me to dance! my heart stopped right then and there as Neon moon played in the back round, funny how woman always remember the details! We met back up with Jason and the gang back at his house and as my curfew set in he walked me to my pimping red mini van, embarrassed as hell i was not looking forward to having to crawl in through the passenger side door of it cause that was the ONLY door that worked !!!!!  but before i could explain he took me in his arms and layed THE WORST KISS OF MY LIFE right on me!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL it was sweet i guess but his tongue went straight down my throat! maybe some one had to much to drink, maybe he was nervous i don't know but it was def unforgettable!!!!!
              The next day was Valentines day , i get to work(MAMACITAS) and in he strolls in but this time with a bouquet of pink roses and a box  of chocolates! Right then i was melting all over again! i could not wait to see him again!  Love started and that was all she wrote!

on my 18th birthday and the day i graduated high school, he took me to PK up a large mountain and in front of this big wooden cross and asked me to marry him! (after of coarse he asked my daddy) and then our journey began!engaged in may married by Aug!

8 years have passed and he has been making up for that first kiss ever since!

He has cried with me, held me together when we had miscarriages, kept me from falling into pieces, and when i do fall into pieces he always has the right glue to put me back together! he prays with me and for me,
he has spent many a nights up with a screaming baby just for a can catch a few zzzz's, he has slept with his newborn baby on his chest fighting back tears if pure joy! thanking me for a precious gift only a wife and a mother can give, he can send chills down my spine by a simple touch! he still holds my hand any where we go! he tells me loves me every single day! he still makes me gitty when he comes home from work!
no one loves me more than my husband, i can be in the worst mood and treating everyone around me horribly and he finds a way to make laugh or feel good about my self, he picks me up when i am down, he holds me tight at night (when we dont have 20 kids in our bed)!lol he loves me fat or thin, pimples or clear skin, he loves my stretch marks and my beauty marks! he supports every decision i make! on very rare occasions he tells me NO! He is the most amazing father i have ever seen, no one loves there children more than he loves his!He never misses a game, he never misses a beat, when it comes to parent involvement he makes me look weak! i don't know what i would do with our him in my life! Thank you Jeremy for loving me for 8 years and making me your wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment