Friday, November 4, 2011

My Meghan

Megs, Meghans, Meg pie, megghhhaaannnn, how ever you call her but to me her name is MY MEGHAN!

Not many people in there lifetime get to have a best friend.  I am one of the lucky ones cause i have my Meghan! she is not only my best friend, she is my sister, my children s god mother, my husbands best friend, and the best woman I know!

She has helped me though hard times. She has been through all the good times! Not one Memory I have in the last few years that do not have her in them!

                                                She has cried with me, i have cried with her!
                                                  If EVER I CALL HER night or Day you bet your
                                                                  sweet ass she is there


              She has floated down a tube or two next to me, somehow we survived it with out drowning!
                                        She has always made room for me, or included me


                                            She has been camping with me on countless events!
                                       She loves fishing with me and doing all that red neck jazzz
 
                                         She never complains, she is always happy,
                           and did i mention she has the MOST BEAUTIFUL smile have ever seen!



               She is confident and independent. She is beautiful and no man is worthy of her in my eyes!
          She is not afraid to get up and sing Karoyke with me, screaming at the top of our lungs, which by the way alway s sounds beautiful!

She watched my daughter Rylee be born, and after i looked at her,(expecting her to be hurling in the corner, or passed out on the floor) to find her crying tears of joy and saying that it was the most beautiful thing she had seen.  and then said ok lets do it again! (easy for her to say i had ry NATURALLY)

I only wish i could be half the friend to her as she is to me! i love her so much words cannot even come close to tell you.
                                                            She makes my memories greater
                                                           She is my shoulder to complain on.

She drove through an ice storm to sit in the hospital in baylor while my dad was in icu just to be there for me.
                      No words express that moment when i knew There is no one like her,                                             

                                     She is The one who plucks my eyebrows...:)
                                           The first time was the night before i got married:)


                                          She always there to tell me a joke , or just call to say hi
                                                       She is my meghan my best friend,


                                                  She is my run to girl when i need ideas
                                                        she is beautiful inside and out

she is getting better at changing dirty diapers and wiping snotty noses.!(mind you that when i met her and hannah would sneeze the great snot sneeze it would take every thing from her to keep her from throwing up while dry heaving!)

Shes the only one who will mud restle with me:)
She is my creative muse
                                                   She is my run to girl when i need ideas
                                                               she is my craft partner

                      She is my other half during little girls birthday parties to help to facials and mani pedis:)
                                                       She makes my life easier

               If no one in the world needs her i hope she knows i would not make it through it with out her!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY MEGHAN i know its early but i wanted to out this up before our trip to Austin for your birthday!! whhooottt whhooot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment