Saturday, December 15, 2012



It's been such a long time ..... My life has been a whirl wind and I apologize if I have snapped at you, unloaded my problems or just talked your ear off in desperate need of an adult to listen to me!! Haha
I have completed my horrific journey of Chemistry and pleased to say I actually averaged a B in Chem 1 , chem 2 and organic chemistry as an average for all 3! So we celebrated as normal red necks do and we went to the Lake. The pictures added are just a few of my favorites!   Being a full time student, mommy of 3, wife to my husband and working part time has finally taken a toll on me. I have not stopped school in exactly 1 year going through the summer and into the next semester and FINALLY I am so very happy to have the next 4 weeks off whoooo hoooo! And the horrific terror of yesterday's events slapped me in the face of how precious my sweet children and life is for me.
I never thought that I would want something so bad, I strive for my family to be proud of me.  I know with out a doubt that my hard work will pay off and I hope I set a standard for my kids to be able to look back and see the way I struggle and want to do right and go to college right out of high school.

On another note been a  crazy nut house as usual in my house! Hannah and Asher are both in the buzz program! I'm really glad boyd brought back this ball handling skill course! Hannah is also playing basketball! I love being my kids number 1 fan! Yes, I am that crazy mom in the stand. The one that's chasing a two year old, screaming at her 6 year old to stop climbing and swinging and kicking and screaming! ( Asher is the reason for my ulcer BTW)  and always cheering and watching my athlete Hannah on to do her best! It's rewarding and I know my kids will always remember that I was always at their games:)  Thank God my bestie Meghan and my mom usually come to cheer my Hannah on to when Jerm working, to help me sometimes! And Rylee is only 2 so she does not play sports, ....instead she likes to act like a blender with out a lid and full speed!

I'm holding them closer, loving the good and the bad, and trying to control my temper and make it through the day. So many memories and laughs, hard times and stressful times. I have a lot to be thankful for. sometimes it's hard to see up the hill but people need to learn to look to the left and the right and appreciate the moment. Me and Jeremy have had a rough year, but we made it through it together, he is my peanut butter to my jelly. So many people we know are going through divorce and the root of it is money problems. I'm sometimes thankful for times of  being short, it somehow is a way of God letting us know we can make it through anything, and to remember what life is truly about.
I'm super super excited about the holidays! Both of my brothers and their sweet sweet families will be home! We all have not been together in years and I'm very much looking forward to my brothers jokes, my awesome nephews and nieces  and 2 sister in laws that are truly amazing ! My favorite thing about them being home is the warmth I feel. My mom and dad will be glowing, board games will get played to all hours of the night, stories from our childhood that I have my thought about or laughed about will get told to out kids over hot chocolate! Bon fires and laughter, what more can I say.... FAMILY.  I'm beaming with excitement just thinking about it!
til next time, and i promise it wont be another year ........And my next blog i intend to tell every detail about my journey and soon to be dream of a carrier....:)



No comments:

Post a Comment